Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a .Net Software Engineer to work in Fidelity's Workplace Investments Group in Durham, NC!
We are in need of a .Net Software Engineer that thrives in an environment where we are using innovative technologies to provide first class digital experience for our clients and customers. You will be involved in building or improving existing capabilities that help millions of Fidelity's customers prepare better for retirement while delivering industry best experiences.The Team
As a member of the 401k or Defined Contribution (DC) Online Recordkeeping technology chapter within the Workplace Investing business unit of Fidelity, you will be responsible for design, development, testing and deployment of scalable and innovative solutions that help 28+ million Fidelity's customers plan & invest for retirement, manage and transact from their DC retirement accounts. You will be part of an agile engineering scrum team working in a fast-paced environment, closely collaborating with product, architecture and other engineering teams.
This position is based in Raleigh/Durham, NC.The Experience You Have
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related technology field
- 5+ years of software development experience on business critical, enterprise wide applications
- Experience in designing, developing and maintaining high-volume transactional systems
- Experience in building scalable, server-side enterprise applications, domain logic intensive RESTful APIs
- Experience in developing cloud neutral applications in AWS/Azure
- Ability to debug through legacy systems, C++ & COM, and capture current state to aid with modernization
- Actively participates in formal reviews of architecture, design, and code
- Provides support for software releases into production environments
- Experience leading and mentoring junior software developers
- Cultivates partnership and collaboration across global development teams, business and systems partners.
- Experience building technology solutions in the financial services industry is preferred.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum Methodologies is preferred.
- RESTful API design and development using Microsoft .NET Core frameworks (C#).
- Experience in design patterns & principles such as OO, DD, SOA, Microservices etc.
- CICD experience using Azure DevOps and Jenkins.
- An understanding of Micro-services Architecture and domain driven design patterns
- Developing and deploying 12-factor, containerized (Docker, Kubernetes) API's to AWS/Azure
- Collaboration with producer and consumer teams to implement end-to-end solutions in a customer obsessed
- Experience developing software utilizing relational databases
- Experience with Test automation for unit, functional and non-functional testing (SOATEST, SOASTA, Cucumber)
- Ability to develop technical artifacts based on analysis of business and systems requirements
- Aptitude to discover/document implementations from legacy systems, C++, Java. .NET, as part of re- platform.
- Experience in Tech leading medium sized projects is not required, but is a plus
- Knowledge of the current technologies and evolving trends
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies
- Detail oriented coupled with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills coupled with effective written and verbal communication skills
- Must be an organized self-starter with a collaborative work style, and the ability to multi-task.
- Proven teammate and collaborator
Your main focus will be to work with a team of developers on an Agile/Scrum team that partners closely with a Business Tribe. Aligned with business priorities, you will be focused on re-architecting a suite of DC domain specific web services spread across multiple technology stacks as RESTful APIs based on micro-services architecture and domain driven design for deployment to a cloud environment.Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FTSJobs.com!
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website