Full Stack Engineer
Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Full Stack Engineer to work in Durham, NC!The Role
Fidelity is seeking a hardworking Full Stack Engineer to join a new team that is building responsive web applications. As a member of the team you'll build and influence innovative solutions that meet not only functional, but also performance, scalability and reliability requirements. You will be expected to work as a member of a high functioning Scrum team to help drive the next generation user experience. You will also be encouraged to demonstrate end-to-end ownership of team commitments and look for ways for you to help team achieve its commitments beyond just finishing your own personal tasks.The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Strong Java/J2EE development working on enterprise level applications utilizing frameworks like Spring Boot and Spring Batch
- Excellent UI development skills using Angular 4 or higher (preferably Angular 8) CSS3, HTML5, and Node.JS
- Familiarity with Responsive Design
- Strong knowledge of API and WebServices development
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in an energetic work environment while meeting work you're doing.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM, Extreme Programming, TDD etc.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills, are able to optimally communicate with other team members and build positive relationships
- Understanding of Agile systems development techniques utilizing Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Deployment (CD)
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments in order to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at HR@ ftsjobs.com if you would like to request an accommodation.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website