Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Full Stack Developer to work at Fidelity in Durham, NC!
The Personal Investing Engineering Efficiency and Assurance Center of Excellence (CoE) is looking for a seasoned full-stack engineer to help define pre-production & production environment management patterns that enable our software development associates to deliver secure, resilient applications faster while maintaining high standards of quality with automation, observability and stability in mind.
As part of the CoE, your job will be to facilitate the personal investing business unit's modernization and streamlining of its pre-production and production environments and its migration to the cloud. As a full-stack engineer for the CoE, your role will be to help deliver solutions that enable application teams to dedicate more time to providing value to customers and less to maintaining and troubleshooting problems in their pre-production & production environments.
The Skills You Bring
- Experience in at least 2 “foundational” development languages (Java, Node.js, Python) for 7 or more years
- Experience in at least one user interface frameworks/platforms (Angular, React, etc.) for 1 or more years
- Experience with REST microservice architecture
- Experience with S3, Route 53, EC2, ECS, API gateway, Cloud Front, Cloud Trail & Lambda development in AWS
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases in AWS
- Experience using source control for feature-driven development in Bitbucket/Stash
- Experience putting together CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins
- Experience working with Artifactory
- Familiarity with API registries (e.g., Apigee)
- Familiarity with automated deployment in uDeploy
- Work experience in an Agile development environment (ideally with JIRA as an issue tracking system)
- Ability to learn new things, new technology, and tackle problems
- Your ability to get things done
The Value You Deliver
- Develops and maintains defined code patterns, standard methodologies, applications and APIs that empower application teams to manage their own pre-production and production environments in AWS
- Creates reusable, concise training products that can be used asynchronously by squads
- Builds positive relationships within and across teams
At Fidelity, you can find it all here. We reward results-oriented, passionate individuals with a work environment that cultivates diversity, partnership and collaboration as well as encourages innovative ideas and fresh thinking. We recognize the value that employees' individual differences can chip in to the forward-thinking and strong future of our company.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website