Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Full Stack Engineer to work at Fidelity in Durham,NC!
Are you passionate about developing novel digital experiences in a fast paced environment? Using cutting-edge AI technology like voice biometrics, optical character recognition and cognitive computing to solve problems that impact our customers? This role is ideal for an experienced full stack software engineer that loves to work with many different languages and technologies across web, mobile, and voice platforms. You will be able to make a significant impact to our client experience and grow your knowledge of financal service and operations.The Team
The Personal Investing digital service development team reimagines and creates new experiences for our customers and associates. The transactions we build are typically high volume, high risk, and high impact. Our success is measured by the elimination of manual work, faster and more accurate processing, and improved customer experience.
The Expertise You Have (The order of these bullets do not matter)
- Bachelor's degree or higher with 6+ years' experience in a technology related field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, etc.) required
- Experience as a full stack software engineer, delivering software using agile development practices
- Experience building software on mobile, Linux, and AWS, and coding experience with Java and Python are pluses
The Skills You Bring (5 bullet maximum)
- You have a proven track record designing and building complex end-to-end systems with mature engineering practices including CI/CD, devops, testing and security.
- You are motivated, self-directed, and results oriented with a collaborative work style in building, designing, and reviewing code.
- Ability to identify, assess, re-engineer and automate existing business processes
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, with a particular focus on translating technical concepts into business value terms
The Value You Deliver (6 bullet maximum)
- Creating best-in-class digital customer experiences on web and mobile platforms
- Building process flows that automate repetitive work, allowing our associates to deliver greater value
- Building software that is reliable, maintainable, and resuable across channels and platforms
- Removing technical roadblocks to delivering automation and experiences
- Acting as a technical mentor to the team, staying up to date on the newest technologies and promoting continuous learning
At Fidelity, you can find it all here. We reward results-oriented, passionate individuals with a work environment that cultivates diversity, partnership and collaboration as well as encourages innovative ideas and fresh thinking. We recognize the value that employees' individual differences can chip in to the forward-thinking and strong future of our company.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website