Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Front End Web Developer to work at Fidelity in Westlake,TX!
We're looking for product-aware engineers who are passionate, inquisitive, and responsible individuals to help deliver the best web experience to our customers. The ideal candidate is deeply entrenched in web development, with a passion for leveraging the right tools and frameworks to guide the development of stable, robust, and resilient apps that best serve our customer base.The Team
Our team builds amazing experiences for millions of Personal Investing customers. We focus on creating rich and compelling native experiences leveraging the best Web guidelines by way of robust tooling to provide deep, financial insights enabling ‘on the go' financial management. We work in a collaborative, fast paced environment, and are committed to providing the best web experience for our customers.The Expertise You Have
- Participated in the release of at least 1 publicly available Web application, participating from inception to launch using automated tooling like Jenkins, Gradle etc.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Strong knowledge of HTTP based APIs, Networking and how the internet works.
- Understand Async code (Promises, Callbacks, Event Loops)
- JS Tooling (ESLint, Webpack , Grunt, Gulp)
- JS MV* frameworks (Angular, React)
- Understanding of Visual Design & Rapid Prototyping
- Expert at one IDE of choice (VS Code, WebStorm)
- Node.js frameworks NPM, Express
- Automation Tools/Frameworks (Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium, Protractor)
- Advanced Git skills
- API Design & Development, MicroServices Architecture.
- DevOps, Automated Testing and Continuous Delivery
- Collaborating with architecture, security, and UXD to build architecturally-compliant apps
- Partnering with platform squads to define web engineering standards, best practices, and tooling
- Providing thought leadership to advance PI's customer first outcomes
- Serving as Engineering advocates for the adoption of experiences that tackle the needs of our digitally-minded customers
- Staying ahead of the curve by aligning architecture, user experience, and security with chapters and COEs
- Upskilling and augmenting squads with deep mobile expertise
At Fidelity, you can find it all here. We reward results-oriented, passionate individuals with a work environment that cultivates diversity, partnership and collaboration as well as encourages innovative ideas and fresh thinking. We recognize the value that employees' individual differences can chip in to the forward-thinking and strong future of our company.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website