We are hiring Financial Services Associates within the Defined Contributions organization here at Fidelity Investments in our Covington, KY office.
Pay is $18 per hour
This class is scheduled to start on June 22nd.
Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week (after training the shift will be 12pm-8:30pm)
These positions have the potential to be temp to hire positions. Work four to six months and have the opportunity to become a full time Fidelity employee.
Envision having the chance to service and communicate with customers about their defined contribution retirement plans. Every single day you could have a positive impact on Fidelity's customers as a Retirement Services Associate, helping customers resolve their questions related to their plans.
We at Fidelity Investments, are the largest mutual fund company in the United States is one of the world's largest providers of financial services. Fidelity Investments is looking for individuals who are passionate about assisting people with their retirement plans.
Fidelity's Retirement Services Associates are the primary point of contact for customer queries regarding their Defined Contribution retirement plans. The Retirement Service Associate needs to take personal responsibility for identifying customer needs and responding in a timely manner, while providing a high value customer experience.
- Answering customer queries with a professional attitude and manner while adhering to measurable departmental goals.
- Processing transactions accurately.
- Effectively utilizing and navigating internal resources to arrive at the right solution for the client e.g. computer systems, online resources, and business partner relationships.
- Actively participating in Quality Improvement Process
- Demonstrating excellent call handling skills, patience and respect with complex and non-complex calls
- Establishing rapport with customers, making them feel unique and valued.
- Completing Defined Contribution (401K) Plan Training and ongoing education and learning.
- Defining a problem clearly and raising concerns appropriately when necessary.
- Understanding that RSA's are "Fidelity's Voice to Our Customers".
Personal Talents Needed:
- Your ability to uncover hidden customer needs utilizing effective questioning
- Your ability to identify actions necessary to complete tasks and obtain results.
- Are you a positive and constructive view of working with others/team player?
- Ability to listen to and work with diverse customers with a wide range of challenges to achieve outcomes where everybody wins.
- Learn quickly and retain information to assist with decision-making.
- Be able to display understanding.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
- Multi-tasking (able to talk and research at the same time).
- Being responsible and punctual.
- Display organizational skills.
- Rare detail orientation.
- Take personal accountability for acquiring the expertise, knowledge and information to effectively tackle customer's issues.
- "Of service" attitude towards others.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- One - two years of customer service experience, preferably in the financial services / benefits industry, or experience with defined contributions.
- Personal computer fluency required: Windows Office and web-based applications experience preferred.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website