Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for an Digital Content Management Publisher/Analyst to work at Fidelity in Boston, MA
We're on the search for a highly upbeat and thoughtful Digital Content Management Publisher/Analyst to join a dynamic team dedicated to redefining the way our company thinks about and uses content. Our team vision is to empower the organization to build outstanding content experiences through the use of innovative technologies, so passion and curiosity are required qualities for anyone interested in joining us.
We need a Content Ninja. Someone with expertise managing content in an enterprise Content Management System (CMS). Someone who can identify the need for and build personalized, multichannel experiences. Someone at home in a multifaceted, cross-functional team that includes marketing, strategy, planning, creative, analytics, and technology.
This role is not for the weak at heart … you'll be asked to not only do the daily nitty-gritty work of content publishing, but also to be an advocate throughout the organization, educating the company on content/asset distribution tactics and the positive business impact of a CMS.
Every day you will need to think on your feet and in an unexpected way. Still interested? Read on.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- A talent for independently resolving sophisticated and convoluted technical issues
- The ability to understand the flow of data through an information system
- Dedication to the interactive medium: user functionality, information architecture, interactive patterns, responsive/adaptive design, etc.
- Knowledge of online services, technology, and platforms; specifically, website design/launches/ongoing management
- A natural aptitude for content personalization and A/B (or multivariate) content testing
- A personality that delivers amazing customer service in the face of chaos
- The ability to thrive in Agile & Kanban work environments
- In this role you will:
- Utilize a CMS to build unique multichannel experiences for the organization
- Lead multiple projects from inception to completion, working with external developers and maintaining strong client relationships
- Proactively audit, diagnose, and resolve content issues in the CMS and production environments (lots of creative troubleshooting!)
- Work with technology and creative teams to innovate and test new functionality that takes our digital experiences to the next level
- Develop standards, systems, and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, retrieval, and repurposing
- Act as a liaison between creative, technical, relationship managers, and other internal groups
- Translate stakeholder requests into meaningful, detailed specifications
- Support SEO, measurement, and QA efforts to ensure an error-free experience for our clients
- Enforce to content standards and digital best practices
- Ultimately, we are looking for someone who is:
- Tolerant of ambiguity while still operating effectively
- Extremely organized with attention to detail
- Eager to acquire and share knowledge
- A strong strategic problem solver and results-oriented executor
- Capable of being both self-managed and a teammate
- Incredibly quality conscious
- Willing to put the customer experience before all else
- Passion for work!
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skillset and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource.
For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website