Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a DevOps Engineer to work at Fidelity in Salt Lake City,UT. A successful candidate has technical depth and hands-on experience with modern practices and tools in the DevOps toolchain.
We are Customer Protection and we create the services that protect millions of customers every day. Our team's focus is on delivering end-to-end product solutions where stability and security are our highest priority. We are obsessed with simplifying complex problems by automating everything and monitoring the right things.
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Experience in a DevOps role
- Strong systems administration expertise
- Experience with AWS services such as EKS, EC2, ECS and similar highly desirable
- Pipeline automation and orchestration utilizing the following stack or similar
- GIT, Jenkins, Maven, JUnit, Docker, JMeter, Artifactory, Sonar, Vericode, Kubernetes
- Monitoring automation systems such as CloudWatch and Datadog or Splunk
- AWS Certified preferred
The Skills You Bring
- You have the ability to effectively collaborate in an agile team
- You are willing to share on-call support rotation with your product team
- You understand networking infrastructure and protocols
- You have excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
The Value You Deliver
- Integrating modern SaaS solutions and vendors with existing systems and services
- Migrating legacy products to reduce technical debt
- Sharing operational expertise in a team striving for DevOps excellence
- Forever learning and expanding your skillsets to help create a well-rounded team
- Automating yourself out of todays job so that you can move on to the next big challenge
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website