Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Data Architect to work in Fidelity's Workplace Consulting Group in Durham, NC.The Team
Workplace Consulting is a group within Fidelity's Workplace Investing business unit and was crafted to serve and partner with Fidelity's strategic external clients on their data and technology needs. The Client Technology Team, housed within Workplace Consulting, is primarily staffed with Technical Consultants, whose multifaceted and diverse skillsets are leveraged to complete advanced and complicated projects in partnership with both internal and external partners.The Skills you bring
- A Good understanding of the Financial services Domain focusing on Wealth management and, brokerage and Mutual fund industry
- Large scale data lake implementations either Azure preferred
- Experience in architecting state-of-the-art cloud solutions for scalability, reliability, security, and performance
- Experience working in public cloud platforms: Azure
- Working with large teams and guide teams towards common target set cloud architectures
- Experience with database and data workloads such as relational and NoSQL on cloud infrastructure (EC2 & VM) as well as cloud managed services
- Familiarity in all aspects of cloud with a deep emphasis on Azure Security
- Familiarity with SDLC (Agile-SCRUM / KANBAN) and DevOps
- Cloud Service Providers: Azure (Primary), AWS (secondary),
- Big data Cloud: EMR, Athena, Glue, HDInsight, Azure Data Lake
- App Services Cloud: AWS Kubernetes, AWS ECS, Azure Kubernetes
- Serverless Cloud: AWS Lambda, API Gateway, Azure Functions, App Gateway:
- NoSQL: AWS Document DB, AWS Dynamo DB
- Databases: MySQL on Azure and AWS RDS
- Architecture: Microservice, Serverless Cloud Native, Data Lake, TOGAF, Zachman
- Must have experience in migration of Snowflake as a ETL product
- Experienced in performance tuning of SnowSQL, SQL or Teradata SQL, or Oracle SQL
- Excellent understating of all analytical functions on SQL
- Strong writing complex transformation logic on SQL.
- Experienced in scripting with Python or/and Unix, Stored Procedures and functions.
- Experience in implementing Security and Data Protection
- Experience in Integrating tools with snowflakes through standard connectors and adopters.
- Data Import and Export
- Experience in Data Sharing in Snowflake for a complex environment.
- Leading large Database Replication and Failover in Snowflake
- You are a seasoned Data Architect who strives for the best outcomes and change while being cautious by understanding risks and threats
- Experience in defining technology strategies, blueprints, roadmaps and collaboratively defining solutions and enabling architectures
- Validated hands on expertise in Data Architecture, Data Modeling, Database architecture, DB Design, Database programming (SQL/PlSql, etc.) and batch processing in a distributed client server environment
- Expertise in architecting Master Data Management, Operational Data Stores, Data Warehousing solutions
- Expertise designing Batch and event driven processes, ETL and Data Quality processes
- Working knowledge of service architecture, API, Security infrastructure
- Proven leadership skills, demonstrated ability to mentor, influence and partner with application architects, engineering, and product teams to deliver scalable robust data solutions
- Collaborate with Data Leads and Consultants to define the technical solution for data access, data movement, and data transformation
- Promote opportunities to provide data reuse, handling the issues of centralization and replication
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website