Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Cloud Engineer to work in Fidelity's Asset Management Technology in Boston, MA.
Develop an ecosystem for the Investment team on Cloud and educate them on how to use the same. Help migrate existing workflows to the cloud and detail it for ease of transition. Design and demonstrate self service pipelines for use of infrastructure going forward.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- At least 6 years of software development experience with at least 3 years working on Cloud/Big Data technologies
- Experience in developing and debugging solutions in R and Python.
- Experience in CI/CD release automation and deployment (Jenkins, Concourse, CloudFormation etc.)
- Experience and good understating of databases (Oracle, Netezza) and ETL tools
- Experience in scheduling tools like Autosys, Control-M, Airflow etc.
- Exposure to Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Presto etc.)
- Exposure to streaming services like Kafka will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of overall AWS security services like KMS, IAM etc.
- BS in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
The Purpose of Your Role
The Cloud Engineer will be working as part of a team to migrate existing processes from on-premises to cloud for Asset Management. This will involve understanding the processes and its need through interactions with investment teams, migration of solutions to cloud and provide documentations.
The Skills You Bring
- You enjoy working on different technologies to solve business problems
- You have excellent programming skills (Python, Java, Scala etc.) and have good Oracle, SQL skills
- You can independently resolve technical challenges, identify options and come up with innovative solutions
The Value You Deliver
- Building quality solutions that align with the technology blueprint and standard methodologies to solve business problems by driving design, development and ongoing support.
- Work with our investment team and provide technical direction in building solutions.
- Actively participating in knowledge sessions, code and design reviews etc.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Asset Management Technology (AMT) provides worldwide technology and support to all the Investment Management, Research, Trading and Investment Operations functions. AMT is an integral partner for Asset Management to deliver innovative, scalable, industry-leading investment tools that enable Asset Management to achieve driven advantage globally.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website