Want the opportunity to help amplify your co-workers' voices and turn associate ideas into action? Want to see the impact of your work every day in the eyes of your co-workers? The Benefits team is looking for someone who is passionate, high energy, and would love to meet the ever changing needs of Fidelity associates.The Expertise We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred (7-9 years experience)
- HR Generalist experience preferred
- Experience with health benefits a plus
- Solid understanding of Fidelity businesses
- Communications and/or business case development experience a plus
- Vendor evaluation & implementation preferred
As part of Fidelity's Benefits team, this role will have multiple responsibilities. You will be asked to evaluate associate needs and ideas, assessing the ideas with both our internal and external business partners, and communicating the status of ideas to associates. We receive a plethora of terrific ideas through our various associate listening posts. The goal of this role is to ensure we have a business case for the ideas we pursue. In other words, we need to make sure the changes we make meet the needs of our associates as well as our businesses. Finally, you will act as program manager for initiatives of varying sizes.The Skills You Bring
- Your self-starter mentality, along with an inquisitive nature and sense of curiosity
- Your flexibility and comfort tackling ambiguous challenges
- Your passion for always trying to exceed expectations
- Your ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Your sense of humor and ability to fit in with a lively team
- Understanding associate and business needs to make working here at Fidelity even better!
- Leading projects to add or remove services/programs and communicating clearly to associates
- Driving to completion associate experience improvements
Our team crafts, delivers and modernizes benefit programs that help meet associate needs today and anticipate their needs for a successful future while attracting, retaining, and energizing a workforce to allow business units to meet their objectives.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website