Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Mobile Developer to work at Fidelity in Merrimack, NH
We're looking for product-aware engineers who are hardworking, inquisitive, and responsible individuals to help deliver the best mobile experience to our customers. The ideal candidate is deeply entrenched in mobile development, with a passion for demonstrating the right tools and frameworks to guide the development of stable, robust, and resilient apps that best serve our customer base.The Team
Our team builds amazing experiences for millions of Personal Investing customers. We focus on creating rich and compelling native experiences demonstrating the best Android UI guidelines by way of robust tooling to provide deep, financial insights enabling ‘on the go' financial management. We work in a collaborative, fast-moving environment and are committed to advancing a mobile-first strategy to the delight our current and future customers.The Expertise You Have
- 4+ years of professional experience developing publicly-available Android apps using Kotlin and/or Java supported by RESTful web services
- Verifiable experience as a technical leader using Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Gradle, and Android Studio in a large, enterprise environment, preferably as part of a team of Android engineers
- Fluency in Kotlin/Java, from a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry working experience
- Participated in the release of at least 1 publicly-available app to Google Play participating from inception to launch using automated tooling like Jenkins, Gradle, and Google Developer APIs.
- Your passion crafting amazing experiences on Android using Google's Material Design guidelines using your strong understanding of functional programming and reactive patterns
- Your desire to delight our clients with the latest mobile technologies using your deep knowledge of Android design patterns including MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture
- Your knowledge of the mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies used in creating performant, resilient, and robust Android apps
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms to ensure adherence to software engineering best practices
- Excellent understanding of Test-Driven Development and Test Pyramid in support of highly resilient and stable apps with a high degree of code coverage
- Strong understanding of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube, and Docker to continuously and autonomously deliver high-quality apps to guarantee stable and performant experiences.
- Strong understanding of modern development principles such as trunk-based development, feature toggles, and branch by abstraction to support performant and collaborative engineering teams.
- Good understanding of Android Architecture Components like LiveData, Room and ViewModel as well as open-source libraries like Retrofit, Picasso, and OkHttp to build modern, architecturally-compliant, and future-ready apps
- Collaborating with architecture, security, and UXD to build architecturally-compliant apps
- Partnering with platform squads to define mobile engineering standards, best practices, and tooling
- Providing mobile thought leadership to advance PI's mobile outcomes and facilitate a mobile-first mindset
- Serving as Mobile advocates for the adoption of experiences that solve the needs of our digitally-minded customers ?
- Staying ahead of the curve by aligning architecture, user experience, and security with chapters and COEs?
- Supporting a mobile-first world through upskilling and augmenting squads with deep mobile expertise
At Fidelity, you can find it all here. We reward results-oriented, hardworking individuals with a work environment that fosters diversity, teamwork and collaboration as well as encourages innovative ideas and fresh thinking. We recognize the value that employees' individual differences can contribute to the bright and strong future of our company.Company Overview
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skillset and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website