Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for an Scrum Master to work at Fidelity Investments in Merrimack, NH
You are an ambitious change agent who has a passion for collaborating to help them improve and deliver their best work. You will be a champion for Agile to ensure that your squad is fully functional, productive, and focused on the sprint goals.
You will work directly with the Squad Leader (Product Owner) to support the work of the squad by maintaining the backlog and facilitating agile ceremonies like stand ups, sprint planning and retrospectives. You will monitor team performance through the squad's dashboard and help identify continuous improvement opportunities to help the team work better and smarter.
The Expertise You Have
- 5+ years relevant experience within a similar role
- Demonstrated expertise in application of Agile/Scrum Principles, including use of Jira to adhere to project timelines
- Able to coach a team and partners on Agile practices and ensure alignment to Agile methodology
- Comfortable working with business partners coaching/guiding them through agile requirements writing
- Enjoy solving problems and able to resolve conflicts through strong mediation skills
- Communicate clearly and ability to deliver complex messages and guide new concepts
- Skilled at coaching and mentoring teams to improve to progress and potential
- Proven ability to drive teams to success using Agile/scrum/Lean practices
- Project Management expertise
- Certified Scrum Master
The Skills You Bring
- Demonstrable experience with all principles and details of Scrum, including ceremonies working with teams at varied stages of Agile maturity, defining minimum viable product and backlog management.
- Experience as systems analyst, delivering software using agile development practices
- Hands-on experience defining clear and concise requirements expressed as use cases, translating business needs into technology solutions
- Experience with teams working across multiple techinal platforms such as oracle databases, Informatica, Hadoop, etc.
- Superb communication and people-interaction skills. Organized and has a continuous improvement attitude
- Ability to multitask, prioritizes tasks, and quickly adjusts in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work effectively with geographically dispersed team.
- Ability to balance complex information with accuracy and attention to detail.
- A focused, investigative and inquisitive mind; together with creative abilities.
- Excellent conflict management and negotiation skills
The Value You Deliver
- As a Dual-hat Scrum Master/Systems Analyst, work directly in a team to advise and oversee performance against agile values, practices and processes.
- Maintain and updating the team's process metrics and artifacts to ensure accurate and clear communications to partners
- Using your expertise and leadership to influence and gain consensus on how to proceed, remove impediments and strive for high performing team success sprint over sprint.
- Guides the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values; ensures timely completion of work
- Facilitating sprint planning, stand ups, retrospectives and other agile ceremonies
Encouraging Agile behaviors, reinforcing practices, norms, ceremonies, and supporting the overall Squad performance and efficiency
- Identifying team improvement opportunities and looking externally for standard methodologies to support continuous improvement
At Fidelity, we are passionate about making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in building and encouraging a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their outstanding perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FTSjobs.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments in order to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at HR@ ftsjobs.com if you would like to request an accommodation.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website