Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Scrum Master / Systems Analyst to work in Fidelity's Asset Management Technology in Boston, MA.
Are you interested in joining a highly collaborative, fast-paced, growth area in the organization where you can help drive business solutions and inspire change? Managed Accounts are a growing business in the financial services industry, and Strategic Advisors Technology is seeking a hybrid Scrum Master / Systems Analyst to help our advisor business be an industry leader in this emerging space. We are looking for an individual to help drive systems analysis and provide technical and thought leadership for the team. We are looking for a technical leader ideally with experience involving infrastructure migration across on-premise data centers or similar. As scrum master you will utilize your Agile knowledge to organize the work for and lead an Agile Squad that is split across a second geography.
You'll bring a highly engaged inquisitive consulting approach and deep experience collaborating with other technical solution partner teams including infrastructure teams required to deliver solutions against tight deadlines for enterprise critical systems.
The Expertise You Have
- 6+ years of experience in software development, with at least 3 years of experience in an Agile Scrum Master role and prior hands on systems analysis experience involving multi partner technology solutions
- Experience managing and coordinating large-scale technology initiatives, including planning, execution, and delivery.
- Experience leading, influencing and collaborating in a matrix-managed environment and across multiple, diverse groups.
- Demonstrated expertise in application of Agile/Scrum Principles, including use of Jira to adhere to project timelines
- Enjoy solving problems and able to resolve conflicts through strong mediation skills
- Project Management expertise (a plus)
- Experience leading a Scrum a team; Certified Scrum Master (CSM) preferred
- Bachelor's degree in MIS/Computer Science or related field a plus.
The Skills You Bring
- Demonstrable experience with all principles and details of Scrum, including ceremonies working with geographically disbursed teams at multifaceted stages of Agile maturity, defining minimum viable product and backlog management.
- Ability to deliver large-scale product initiatives by empowering and supporting your team and by helping to identify and remove impediments.
- Have a collaborative approach to problem solving and your ability to adapt plans based on organizational dynamics and constraints.
- Ability to coordinate and present ideas and information logically and concisely in a variety of ways (verbally, written, PowerPoint, stories) and to a variety of audiences, including both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Experience as systems analyst, delivering software using agile development practices
- Experience with teams working across multiple technical platforms such as oracle databases, Informatica, Jenkins, uDeploy, etc.
- Ability to balance sophisticated information with accuracy and attention to detail.
- A focused, investigative, and inquisitive mind; together with creative abilities.
- Advanced facilitation techniques
- You establish and maintain positive relationships with technology partners
- You are proficient in Jira and able to effectively utilize Jira features to guide delivery
The Value You Deliver
- As a scrum master/ analyst, you will be required to lead an agile squad with members on shore and offshore and run the vital ceremonies for the team. In this role, you will be accountable for the successful delivery of an infrastructure migration initiative for a critical managed accounts portfolio construction platform
- Maintain and updating the team's process metrics and artifacts to ensure accurate and clear communications to partners
- Using your expertise and leadership to influence and gain consensus on how to proceed, remove impediments and strive for robust team success sprint over sprint.
The Retail Managed Accounts team provides personalized portfolio management to customers, giving tax advantages and customizations all with the aim to help customers realize their investment goals.
You will work directly with the Squad Leader (Product Owner) to support the work of the squad by maintaining the backlog and facilitating agile ceremonies like stand ups, sprint planning and retrospectives. You will monitor team performance through the squad's dashboard and help identify and promote continuous improvement opportunities and provide support via servant leadership.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments in order to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at HR@ ftsjobs.com if you would like to request an accommodation.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website