It's said that the key to a successful sales strategy is to sell yourself, sell your company, and sell your product. With a focus on employee development and collaboration, as the leader of a Fidelity branch team, you'll have the resources at your disposal to succeed on each count.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- We ask that you have at least five years in financial sales role
- We believe that three or more years of management within a financial services environment is helpful
- We require an active Series 9/10, 7 and 66 licenses
The Purpose of Your Role
Our mission in the branch is to drive business opportunities by building a strong sales and service team that will embrace the company brand and cultivate revenue while ensuring high levels of customer happiness. By educating the local market, you will drive national initiatives and grow local business through in-branch customer meetings, informative seminars, lead utilization, and client appreciation.
The Skills You Bring
- All-encompassing brokerage and mutual fund knowledge and expertise in financial planning
- A contagious enthusiasm for hiring, mentoring and developing new branch associates
- Inspired by a real passion for working collaboratively, improving productivity, and implementing ideas
- Coordinating and supporting cross-company partnerships and regional corporate relationships that lead to business opportunities
- Positive attitude, empowering business professionalism and strong work ethic with high level of integrity
The Value You Deliver
You are a key leader in the Investor Center and beyond. As someone who leads, recruits, and works closely with branch employees, team building is something you take seriously. You develop sales capabilities through dedicated mentoring and coaching. You are an integral figure in running branch infrastructure, including lobby and operational technology, back office processing, and quality assurance processes.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
You will function as a general manager for the branch, building and leading strategies to develop your associates and their business. Your leadership and decisions will have significant impact on branch success, market growth and profitability.Certifications: Series 07 - FINRA, Series 63 - FINRA, Series 65 - FINRA, Series 66 - FINRA Category: Sales
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website