We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Remote Licensed Transition Services Specialist in the Greater San Diego area! The position is fully remote and requires you reside in the Greater San Diego, California area. We offer virtual interviewing and on boarding, as well as access to our virtual training and support. Full access to work from home capabilities to support our clients remotely.
In Transition Services you will be an integral part of a team that provides expertise for the transition of wealth due to certain life events. When a life event requires a customer to make changes to their accounts, you will provide a personalized, frictionless experience for these transitions. In this role, you will have the opportunity to help maintain lifelong Fidelity relationships as well as foster new ones for generations to come.
The Purpose of Your Role
You will serve as a single point of contact to customers for all of their account reregistration needs, providing a dedicated, compassionate, and balanced approach by building customer confidence and earning their trust. This includes:
- Owning the experience from initiation to completion
- Providing simple, easy solutions for complex requests
- Leveraging comprehensive digital solutions
- Servicing the full spectrum of customer needs, including account set up, money movement, trading and establishing /updating account features
The Expertise You Have
- Series 7 required
- Series 63 or ability to obtain within 90 days
- 2-3 years of previous financial services experience
The Skills You Bring
- Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to process transactions with efficiency and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize decisions in a fast moving environment
- Take ownership of complex situations that result in positive outcomes for the customer
- Contribute to a team environment that fosters culture of peer to peer coaching, collaboration and recognition
The Value You Deliver
- Engage with customers, via inbound calls, responding to their inquiries which may include notifying us of certain life events, owning the reregistration and providing next steps for completing, processing reregistration, processing transactions to include equities, mutual funds and fixed income trades and other specialized monetary requests, and product guidance and solutions for financial planning
- Deliver efficient and responsive resolution for reregistration in the most effective way possible
- Uncover opportunities and identify products and services that will enhance the client's financial success and partner with the Financial Consultant to further discuss with the client
- Correspond with customers through a number of channels including phone, letters and emails to quickly resolve the request
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.
Apply on company website