Fidelity Institutional Asset Management (FIAM), based in Smithfield, Rhode Island, is looking for a Systems Analyst to join our Productivity Solutions team. The team is responsible for the design, development, maintenance and support of various tools supporting the Technology organization in producing superior products for the FIAM business. The Systems Analyst in this role will join and work on the Smithfield agile development team.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- 2+ years of experience in systems analysis for small to medium initiatives
- Hands on experience with ALM Tools (GIT/BitBucket, Jenkins, JIRA & JIRA Align) including best practices, configuration and knowledge sharing
- Demonstrated experience with requirements and process gathering
- Proven expertise with troubleshooting and resolving customer issues
- Experience with agile software delivery methodology
- Hands on development experience with Tableau for reporting and metrics preferred
- Bachelor's degree in a computer-related field.
As a member of our Productivity Solutions team you will work in a fast-paced agile development environment collaborating with business and technology teams to define, develop, implement and support solutions supporting the FIAM organizations Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Continuous Integration /Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and DevOps strategies. These solutions, processes, tools and support enable FIAM technology to deliver technology solutions to our business. You will become a subject matter expert in our ALM & web-based tools. You will participate in the full lifecycle of our IT delivery while focusing on Systems Analysis and production support.
The Skills You Bring
- Your passion for delivering the best solutions to our customers within technology and the business.
- Your passion for identifying the customer problem and ability to translate customer needs and requirements into stories.
- Your experience crafting system requirements and configurations for vendor and internally developed web and batch applications using Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Your outstanding verbal and written communications and presentation skills.
- Your proven ability to work cooperatively and effectively with business and technology personnel in a team environment.
- Your ability to drill down into the details of a delivery request without losing sight of the big picture
- Your experience writing SQL queries to mine and/or extract data to provide technical analysis.
- Ability to balance priorities, simultaneous projects and production support.
- Provide processes, tools, reporting and support to enable FIAM technology to deliver technology solutions to our customers.
- Work closely with customers within FIAM Technology & Business across all skillsets and levels of associates and management to identify needs and prioritize.
- Working closely with our Enterprise partners and vendors to identify solutions.
- Demonstrate leadership in daily and team activities.
- Provide support and maintenance duties for Productivity Tools in FIAM's production environment.
- Developing process, user and product documentation for solutions provided.
- Monitoring industry trends for creative ideas and solutions that can be used internally.
At Fidelity, weare focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effectivein helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held companythat places a high degree of value in crafting and nurturing a work environmentthat attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. Weare proud of our diverse and inclusiveworkplace where we respect and value our associates for their uniqueperspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visitFidelitycareers.com.
FidelityInvestments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website