Job Description: The Team
Do you have a passion for technology? Do you want to be part of a highly valued team delivering business critical functionality while exercising and developing your skills? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment on a team that comes up with innovative, automated solutions using CI/CD? We want to talk to you if your answer is “YES”.
This team develops and maintains applications internal to Fidelity – you may have used some of them yourself! We're working to make ourselves as efficient as possible by intelligently utilizing the latest technologies with a focus on automation, resiliency and cloud delivery.The Expertise You Have
- Bachelors' Degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of relevant development experience
- Proven hands-on experience working on an agile (Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.) development team
- Experience working within a distributed environment
- Java and Spring Boot
- Development and consumption of REST services
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong creative problem resolution skills
- Angular 2+
- Proven Linux skills
- Cloud application development (Kubernetes/AWS)
- Jenkins/DevOps/Process Automation
- You have a passion for technology and love fixing and solving complex problems.
- You enjoy working in teams, love to collaborate, share and grow your knowledge.
- You are an excellent communicator, can take initiative, and can make decisions with a bias toward action.
- You are proactive, take ownership and are passionate about the quality of your work.
- Strive to make positive contributions to the team to make us all better.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website