Fidelity's Healthcare Group is launching a new Medicare business that will provide our customers with tools and advice to help them select and purchase quality Medicare coverage. As an early member of this new and innovative team, you will have the opportunity to help build and grow a business that could impact millions of Americans!
Fidelity Medicare Services (FMS) is looking for a strong, full-stack highly motivated Sr. Software Engineer that has a passion for cloud-based platforms who has hands-on experience applying innovative technologies. If you have a passion for creating products and services that make lives better, a career in Fidelity Medicare Services may be right for you!
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- 6+ years' experience delivering applications and services in a distributed environment
- Proven experience with AWS capabilities, AWS certification is preferred, not required
- Proven experience with Cloud databases, preferably with Aurora PostgreSQL, DynamoDB
- Hands-on development experience of RESTful APIs, and good knowledge of API design
- Experience in SCRUM or other agile development processes
- Knowledge of writing automated tests using a testing framework such as Junit, Protractor or other
- Knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management Tools (e.g. Stash, Jenkins, Concourse Cloud Formation and Containers)
- Familiarity with DevOps
The Skills You Bring
- You have an ability to implement solution based on business requirements
- Strong technical skills and ability to work across peer group to resolve technical/design issues
- Experience in optimizing Agile/iterative software delivery methodologies and have excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- You are a strategic thinker with focus on delivery execution
- You're effective in solving significant problems with a high degree of ownership and accountability for results.
The Value You Deliver
The Sr. Software Engineer will work closely with Architects, business analysts, and DevOps, helping to develop new products and platforms. He / she will also help building re-usable technical components and RESTful services in AWS. They will help develop and documentation standards and guidelines.
Candidates must be comfortable working with a small team of developers, analysts and design in a fast paced and highly ambiguous environment working with emerging technologies.Certifications:
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website