The Expertise You Have
- Knack for writing clean, testable, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Proven understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience with middleware Java stack and Spring frameworks
- Understanding of AWS services and deployment
- Exposure to SQL/PLSQL
- Experience working in an Agile software delivery environment, with exposure to CI/CD.
- Passionate about engineering perfection with a strong understanding of object-orientated programming.
- Exposure to Python is a plus
- Exposure to Cucumber / Fitness Test Automation is a plus
The Skills You Bring
- Ability to write service layer code with proficiency, quality and transparency.
- Deliver maintainable, extensible, reusable and performant solutions
- Understand how to operate in an Agile environment and understand how to deliver using an Acceptance Test development (ATDD) approach
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and work to tackle them
- Committed to teamwork and communication in your work
- Legacy monolithic architecture and how to convert to a micro service based architecture
The Value You Deliver
- Lead design and implementation of software solutions that meet functional and non-functional requirements and that are aligned to the program's strategic direction
- Lead application design efforts, participate in design reviews and code reviews.
- Fully engaging in product quality plan efforts, including test case development, design and code reviews and regression testing.
- Working to improve engineering practice in the areas of ATDD and CI/CD.
- Engaging in working with distributed team of developers in leading standard methodologies for software engineering
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website