Fidelity's Health Savings Account team within Health Care Group is seeking a full stack software engineer to join Development Team. Our team owns and manages key HSA mid-tier APIs. As a member of our team, you will be co-located with HSA development team and will interact directly with business analysts and squad leads to create new and innovative tools that will support and enhance our offerings.
This role improves the quality and time-to-market of HSA initiatives through a combination of both analytical and software development skillsets. This includes gather ideas, conceptualizing them through a programming language and creating a packaged database and REST APIs that can support our offerings.
The Expertise You Have
BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree and work experience
3-5 years of experience developing software in financial industry
The Skills You Bring
Your solid hands-on experience working with .Net, Angular, HTML5, Java, J2EE, Oracle, MySQL, REST API, Apache, HTTP Server.
- Your expertise in designing relational databases and development using Oracle SQL
- Your demonstrated experience with the Agile (Scrum or Kanban) methodology, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Your solid experience with writing automated tests (unit, integration, etc.), and experience following Test Driven Development (TDD)
- You are extremely versatile, and thrives in both systems analysis and full stack engineering roles
- Your independence and ability to prioritize and manage backlog and multiple priorities for the investment team
- Your excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to write clear and concise documentation for delivered tools to ensure proper support from other team members
The Value You Deliver
- Collaborating closely with business analysts in analyzing problems, recommending and building solutions that are robust and scalable.
- Contributing to the Implementation of a project through the entire software development lifecycle utilizing a full-stack development implementation
- Assisting squads in developing new products that will provide an advantage to the organization in the market place
- Delivering time-to-market solutions with rapid application development techniques
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in crafting and cultivating a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our dedication to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive work environment where we respect and value our associates for their outstanding perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit Fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website