We are hiring an experienced leader who has a proven success record providing in person support services to an executive community. You will lead a support organization that is focused on providing an outstanding service offering for Fidelity's investment management professionals. This role and the team are customer obsessed.
End User Computing at Fidelity strives to provide all aspects of the Associate IT experience. We deliver services that include personal computing, mobility collaboration, communications, and related technologies. We also provide support for the end user in these services. Within the service we focus on 2 groups. The at scale population and the High Touch Services that require special handling due to the population they service or because of limited tolerance resulting from delays to the services.
The Senior Manager, Regional Support is responsible for leading the Boston technology support team which provides portfolio management, research and trading teams with innovative and emerging personal computing, mobile, collaboration and efficiency services. The senior manager will build relationships with business and technology partners to understand and exceed efficiency goals and establish a best in class support model. This role will provide management to a team of support analysts and technicians providing 24x7 technology support.
The location for this position is Boston, MA.
The Expertise You Have
- Prior experience managing an IT support team focused on providing premium service levels
- Strong understanding of end user computing and mobile technologies such as Citrix/HVD, Office 365, Exchange, Active Directory, Win7/10, iOS, macOS
- Management and leadership skills with the ability to encourage and build a positive, collaborative work environment
- Proven track record providing high level of customer happiness for all service offerings
- Ability to partner with cross organizational teams and gather customer requirements for end user computing technologies
- Budget planning of hardware/software lifecycle requirements
- Project planning and execution to deliver new technology solutions for the associate IT experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and/or relevant work experience
The Skills You Bring
- Your demonstrated achievement-oriented technology management with excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Your demonstrated expert ability to communicate advanced levels of technical information in a clear concise manner
- Your strong collaboration skills to partner across teams and provide solutions for our customers
- Your ability to negotiate resolution of issues and conflicts
- Resource management, including resource estimation and allocation planning
- Your strong financial management orientation
The Value You Deliver
- Ensuring always available end user technologies for investment management associates which is coordinated around their needs and requirements
- Understanding Fidelity's investment management associates needs and providing workplace solutions including personal/mobile computing, messaging, and unified communication/collaboration technologies we help them meet their daily business challenges
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website