Please note: This position is located in New York, NY
Are you a hardworking and ambitious person who would thrive in a collaborative competitive environment? If so, continue to build your career with us! The Fidelity Institutional Asset Management (FIAM) Field Sales team is a collaborative, fast paced and exciting environment.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Bachelor's Degree
- Series 7 and 63 required
- Passion for the financial or investment management industry
- A minimum of 5 years of sales experience working within Financial Services Industry
- Spanish language proficiency strongly preferred
The Purpose of Your Role
As a Field Wholesaler/Vice President for the Non Resident Client / Offshore market your primary responsibility will be supporting and driving sales through offshore financial advisors. You'll work daily to help provide valuable market insight, portfolio construction guidance and investment product solutions to Financial Advisors in the offshore broker dealer community.
In your role you will be an important part of the FIAM distribution team and will be responsible for making in-person sales calls, partnering with your Internal and Specialist teams to drive new business, retain assets and grow market share.
The Skills You Bring
· Your outstanding interpersonal, negotiation, decision making and multi-tasking abilities
· You have advanced customer service skills
· You have excellent interpersonal that translate into a positive client experience
· You have a passion for sales and the ability to uncover and qualify new opportunities
· You are committed to constant self-improvement
· You thrive in fast paced and team environment
· You are very resourceful, organized, and ability to prioritize multiple priorities
· You have a high aptitude to learn new things quickly and adapt to new situations
· Your effective listening, communication and presentation skills
The Value You Deliver
· Consulting on a wide range of Fidelity products, investment perspectives, and financial markets to assist our clients in their investing goals. Collaborating with Internal partners and Specialists on how to service these professionals and build more opportunities for us to partner with them going forward.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
You will have the opportunity to help FIAM's goal of becoming the “first call” that select Financial Advisors make when they encounter challenges in their practice or are in need of a product or business practice solution. Additionally, as a sales person you influence and directly impact the revenue and profitability for the firm.
What will you receive from us?
· Ongoing training and personal development time to prepare you for long-term career growth and success
· Ongoing coaching and feedback from your direct manager, including career development guidance
· Access to groundbreaking tools and technology
· Access to Best-in-class investment management
· Travel and Expense Budget
· Opportunity to work in a team environment, with a culture of collaboration, partnership and sharing of ideas
· Networking opportunities with Fidelity leaders and colleagues across the organization and region
· An array of employee benefits. To learn more about our employee benefits please visit: www.fmrbenefits.com.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer Certifications: Category: Sales
Apply on company website