Are you passionate about helping advisors build their business through a culture of planning by mentoring and encouraging associates? Do you love to spend time crafting deeper positive relationships?
Our Financial Planning offices are filled with energy and potential and our Regional Planning Consultants play a vital role in supporting investor center associates by reinforcing the principles of consultative selling. You will impact associate development through focused coaching support in the key foundational areas, including communication skills, our product offering and practice management techniques.The Expertise We're Looking For
- We ask that you have sales experience in the financial service industry
- We require a Series 7 & 63 and will allow study time to obtain the Series 66 & Insurance licenses within 6 months of hire
- CFP certification preferred
Our vision for the Regional Planning Consultant is to develop sales associates through collaboration and mentoring, to ensure they possess the skills needed to provide a premier experience to our clients and grow their books.The Skills You Bring
- Your planning skills and in-depth knowledge of financial product offerings
- You are confident in front of an audience of any size and have impressionable public speaking skills
- Your unparalleled desire to coach and impact others' results
- You are an approachable leader with the ability to effortlessly influence others
- Providing subject matter expertise on a broad range of financial planning and investment solutions, including advisory solutions, wealth advisory services, insurance offerings, and retirement
- Coordinating with branch management, you are using supportive development plans to provide collaborative training to associates who are improving their skills and abilities to execute in their roles
- You are encouraging the growth of our branch associates and preparing them to become highly proficient and effective sales consultants by embracing consultative selling practices
- Leading by example and demonstrating organized preparation and effective follow up skills
- Partnering with branch consultants in client appointments to support the introduction and implementation of appropriate product solutions
Your work supports Personal Investments by delivering financial service expertise through inclusive mentorship and development activities.Certifications: Category: Sales Support
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website