Core Data and Technology Solutions (CDTS) within The Fidelity Fund and Investment Operations (FFIO) technology business unit is looking for a Principal DevOps Engineer who will work on DevOps technologies, practices, infrastructure and Amazon Web Services.The Team
FFIO provides accounting and investment management support services for Fidelity mutual funds and other retail and institutional investment products. These services include calculating and distributing NAVs, distribution rates and yields for a wide variety of investment products; preparing fund financial statements, dividend estimates and tax returns; monitoring delivery of fund trades to custodian banks; processing corporate actions; collecting securities income on behalf of the funds; balancing, reporting and moving money in support of fund shareholder transactions; and handling fund liquidity.
You will be part of the centralized DevOps team that promotes the best automation practices, builds CI/CD Pipelines and self-service capabilities.The Expertise You Have
- 7+ years of hands on experience in DevOps Engineer role.
- 2+ years of proven experience working with AWS technologies.
- Experience in Scripting languages.
- Experience in ALM Tools and building CICD pipelines.
- Experience working in an Agile software delivery environment.
- Experience in Leading larger initiatives.
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer or any other AWS Certificate is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Experience in AWS Services: IAM, EC2, ECS, EKS, Lambda, S3, SNS, RDS and CloudFormation.
- Experience in Python, Groovy, Shell Scripting and automation practices.
- Expertise in ALM Tools such as GIT, Jenkins, Artifactory, uDeploy and Concourse.
- You have proven experience in writing pipeline templates for CICD such as pipeline as code in Jenkins.
- You have experience with build stacks such as Maven and Gradle.
- Knowledge/experience in configuring application security tools like Veracode and OWASP.
- Expertise in Ansible or any other configuration management tools such as Puppet and Chef.
- Experience in container-based run times and orchestration such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Solid communication skills to promote technical solutions with peers and development teams to get feedback and come to consensus.
- Your ability to manage priorities and work on multiple efforts simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to collaborate with teams across different locations.
- Building automation and self-service capabilities in consistency to standard technology practices and architecture guidelines.
- Collaborating with application teams, architects and business partners to support rapid delivery of high quality software.
- Evaluating automation opportunities within key product areas and develop automation roadmap.
- Providing on call support for production releases.
- Leading company-wide initiatives like Cloud adoption of applications.
- Mentoring team members and application engineers on DevOps standard methodologies and technologies.
- Following and promoting agile development principles.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer Certifications: Category: Information Technology
Apply on company website