The person in this role will have a strategic partnership with Sales and Marketing focused on driving engagement, new business and retention for Workplace Investing (WI) across a plethora of different B2B solutions bringing deep data expertise. You will remain engaged through the entire lifecycle initiative helping build strategy to identify the target audience, create benchmarks, define KPIs, develop models, measure efficacy and identify ways to optimize as a member of the Marketing Analytics Center of Excellence.
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor or master's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or another quantitative field
- 5+ years of hands on experience analyzing Sales and Marketing (CRM) data
- 7+ years of advanced, working SQL knowledge and experience working with, manipulating and concatenating large datasets
- 3+ years' experience working with Python, R, SAS (or similar) in support of data analysis
The Skills You Bring
Your proven experience using BI and visualization tools
Your deep understanding of data cleansing and hygiene practices plus match and merging principles
Your solid grasp of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Your ability to perform different statistical methods such as market mix modeling, predictive modeling, logistic regression, linear regression, clustering, simulation, scenario analysis, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Your passion for data analysis and diving deep into business drivers and using experiments to understand causality
- Your ninja like analytical, leadership and ideation skills
- Your natural sense of curiosity that is always seeking creative ways to approach the next big challenge
- Your ability to work directly with end users to understand business problems while navigating your way across you're the organization to identify the best problem-solving approach
The Value You Deliver
- Using your strong influencing skills to help build sales and marketing strategies
- Serving as a leader driving sales and marketing experiences with data, employing actionable insights to measure efficacy and continuously providing ways for optimization
- Building benchmarks and methods to drive experiments to continuously improve results delivering the most value and impact to the firm
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and valueour associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit Fidelitycareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website