Job Description: “Fidelity believes in, and is committed to, fair and consistent treatment for every associate and customer, and to creating a safe and respectful environment, in which everyone is treated with kindness, compassion and respect.” Abby Johnson | Chairman & CEO Fidelity Investments Is it time to explore new challenges in your career?
With a focus on employee development and collaboration, as a Team Leader in our Regional Center, you'll have the resources at your disposal to succeed on each count.The Expertise We're Looking For
- Proven Leadership Experience
- Previous Management experience in financial services preferred
- Series 7, 63, 9/10 licenses preferred or able to obtain within 120 days
The Team Leader is a key member of the Regional Center Client Services group providing leadership to a team of licensed associates. Their primary responsibility is to lead, coach, and develop the team to drive exceptional customer experiences and build lifetime relationships with our customers.The Skills You Bring
- Your outstanding mentoring and leadership skills, and ability to empower associates to grow and develop
- Your ability to balance leadership and supervisory responsibilities
- Your ability to partner with peers locally and nationally to maintain a culture of collaboration, success and reward
- Your experience with regulatory and compliance practices and rules
We believe it is important to approach life holistically. Our benefit programs are designed to assist you and your loved ones strike the perfect balance. Sound too good to be true? See for yourself and learn more about our benefits offerings:
- We offer a competitive total rewards package, including a stable base salary, to recognize associate achievements
- Click to hear from a few of our associates about the outstanding benefits Fidelity offers: Benefits at Fidelity Investments
- Coaching and developing a team of associates to deliver an outstanding experience to our clients
- Enabling your team to drive outstanding client service interactions/ results
- Helping associates realize their own personal definitions of success
- Ability to inspire associates to deliver their best
- Partnering with associates to build personalized plans that support their development towards career goals
- Protecting the Fidelity brand through active supervision of associate interactions and transactions
- Being coachable, collaborative, and curious are your "go to" attributes
Fidelity's nine affinity groups are self-organized groups of employees with common interests in areas such as race, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation, or who share similar interests based on similar sets of experiences such as military service, women's leadership or environmental sustainability, who come together to create a positive, inclusive workplace for all employees.
We continuously strive for a diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences.Certifications:
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.
Apply on company website