Asset Management Risk provides direction to management and business units in dedicatedly identifying and monitoring risks in order to protect the interests of the firm. To execute this goal, Asset Management Risk is responsible for analyzing, aggregating, and reporting on significant risk events and helping management improve their controls and processes. This job will be located in Merrimack, NH.
This role will analyze data and controls to identify emerging risks, perform targeted data-driven risk assessments, and manage the quality control process for executive presentations / reports. These responsibilities will focus on data analysis, risk identification, visual executive reporting and attention to detail. To successfully execute these responsibilities, you will possess strong influencing and partnership skills as the role will work closely with business partners as well as other members of the team to assess areas of risk and support the department's goals. The role requires the ability to work effectively with management, strong interpersonal and analytical skills, as well as the ability to organize and manage work to completion.The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree preferred
- 5-7 years' experience in financial services
- Extensive project management experience
- In depth knowledge of data analysis techniques and visualization tools (e.g., PowerPoint, SPSS , Tableau)
- Quant capabilities a plus
- Strong data analysis skills (e.g., tools, strategies) with a proven experience to query / analyze large data sets and assess outcomes
- Ability to craft executive level visualizations
- Self-directed and skilled at operating autonomously to achieve results in a dynamic environment
- Superb verbal and written communications skills
- You thrive in a dynamic and fluid organization where priorities shift to respond to business
- Outstanding relationship management and facilitation skills; customer service orientation
- Strong teammate and collaborator; able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with peers
- Ability to influence others to get the job done and to bring to bear other parts of the organization
- Analyze data and controls to identify latent and emerging risks. The results of this analysis will be compiled into comprehensive management reports, including visual aids, analysis of data analytics and conclusions.
- Actively perform dedicated and targeted data analysis to identify risks for management. Strong coordination with key business partners will be required to obtain data sets and confirm results of the analysis.
- Perform ad-hoc quality control reviews for presentations and reports created by the team to ensure the integrity of the materials.
- Partner with management to ensure that controls are working as intended and to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of processing.
At Fidelity, we are focused on makingour financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people livethe lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degreeof value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the besttalent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace wherewe respect and value our associatefor their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working atFidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
FidelityInvestments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website