We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Remote Licensed Investment Solutions Representative in the Greater San Diego area! The position is fully remote and requires you reside in the Greater San Diego, California area. We offer virtual interviewing and on boarding, as well as access to our virtual training and support. Full access to work from home capabilities to support our clients remotely.Investment Solutions Representative
“Fidelity believes in, and is committed to, fair and consistent treatment for every associate and customer, and to creating a safe and respectful environment, in which everyone is treated with kindness, compassion and respect.” Abby Johnson | Chairman & CEO Fidelity InvestmentsIs it time to explore new challenges in your career? Join a team that's an industry leader in innovation and invests in you with key product and service offerings, groundbreaking technology, and a world-class investment platform. We empower professional growth, flexibility and support thus enabling long-term success for you and our clients. The Expertise We're Looking For
- Previous success in sales, preferably in financial services
- Client or customer consultation experience
- Excellent phone and e-mail customer service skills
- Comprehensive understanding of financial services markets, the economy and of industry trends
- FINRA Series 7 licensed
- Series 63 and 65 or 66 licensed OR ability to acquire upon hire
- Degree and/or other professional certifications are helpful; if you don't already have a CFP or degree, our Tuition Reimbursement program can help you obtain one
- Comprehensive understanding/interest in the financial services market, economy, and industry trends
- Results-oriented and comfortable working independently within the infrastructure of a large organization
- Strong technology skills and comfort with learning how to use new tools
- Strong time management skills to balance all components of the sales process from profiling to contacting warm leads to post appointment follow up and reporting
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Robust influencing and client engagement skills
- We offer a competitive total rewards package, including a stable base salary, to recognize associate achievements
- Click to hear from a few of our associates about the outstanding benefits Fidelity offers: Benefits at Fidelity Investments
- Click here for a story about how we are helping our employee's payback their student loan debt
- Building and having fast-growing customer relationships by identifying customer's need and offering customized Fidelity investment solutions based on in-depth knowledge of products and services
- Providing investment direction by using guidance tools to match needs with suitable guidance solutions such as products, research, and/or services.
- Partnering with other functions and roles within the organization to drive additional business
- Developing and positioning mutual funds, fixed income products, and discretionary money management services to existing customers or leads
- Hosting conversations about domestic and foreign financial markets, market trends, economic indicators, investment concepts and strategies, and the universe of daring products in the investment/consumer financial industry
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at email@example.com or 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.
Apply on company website