Job Description: Investment Consultant, Regional Center
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Remote Licensed Investment Consultant, Regional Center in the Greater San Diego area! The position is fully remote and requires you reside in the Greater San Diego, California area. We offer virtual interviewing and on boarding, as well as access to our virtual training and support. Full access to work from home capabilities to support our clients remotely
“Fidelity believes in, and is committed to, fair and consistent treatment for every associate and customer, and to creating a safe and respectful environment, in which everyone is treated with kindness, compassion and respect.” Abby Johnson | Chairman & CEO Fidelity InvestmentsIs it time to explore new challenges in your career? You joined the financial services industry to make a difference in the lives of your clients through comprehensive, needs-based financial planning. We believe your ability to foster positive relationships is as instinctive as your real passion for success. Come join a company dedicated to the financial well-being of its customers. At Fidelity, we give you the tools so you can build your future. We are an industry leader in innovation and who invests in you with key product and service offerings, groundbreaking technology, and a world-class investment platform. We empower professional flexibility, growth, and support thus enabling long-term success for you and our clients. The Expertise We're Looking For
- FINRA Series 7 & 63 required
- Series 65 or 66 licensed and appropriate state registrations OR ability to acquire series 65/66 upon hire
- A CFP is preferred; if you don't already have your CFP, our Tuition Reimbursement program can help you with classes to obtain it!
- In a team-based, sales environment you take initiative and go above and beyond expectations
- You are a motivated self-starter with a proven track record of success
- You have a deep understanding of various investment products, and can educate customers on the values and differences of each
- Incomparable consultative selling and organizational skills
- Being coachable, collaborative, and curious are your "go to" attributes
- Click to hear from a few of our associates about the outstanding benefits Fidelity offers: Benefits at Fidelity Investments
- Click here for a story about how we are helping our employee's payback their student loan debt
- Providing needs-based guidance and planning to mass affluent customers, and contributing to the long-term growth and retention of Fidelity assets
- With our open architecture, you offer a wide broad range of financial products and services
- Effectively engaging clients through personal interactions, reflecting your interpersonal communication and relationship building skills
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.
Apply on company website