Do you genuinely enjoy making a difference in the lives of others? If you answered “yes” and are a customer service-minded champion, we are hiring Financial Services Associates at Fidelity Investments in our North Carolina site.
In this full-time position, you can apply your skills and knowledge in a significant way every day to help others.The Purpose of Your Role
Fidelity's Financial Customer Associates are the primary point of contact for customer queries regarding their Defined Contribution retirement plans. The Financial Customer Associate needs to take personal responsibility for identifying customer needs and responding in a timely manner, while providing a high value customer experience. You will engage in fulfilling work by educating and empowering customers to make better decisions around saving for their retirement. You will instill confidence in our customers as they make financial decisions to achieve their fiscal dreams.Responsibilities include:
- Completing training and ongoing education and learning.
- Establishing rapport with customers, making them feel unique and valued.
- Answering customer queries with a professional attitude and manner while adhering to measurable departmental goals.
- Processing transactions accurately.
- Effectively utilizing and navigating internal resources to arrive at the right solution for the client e.g. computer systems, online resources, and business partner relationships.
- Actively participating in Quality Improvement Process.
- Demonstrating excellent call handling skills, perseverance and respect with complex and non-complex calls.
- Defining a problem clearly and raising concerns appropriately when necessary.
- Understanding that you are "Fidelity's Voice to Our Customers".
- You assist others by engaging your pro-active problem-solving skills.
- Adaptable with the flexibility to thrive in various work environments (i.e. working from home, overtime, etc.)
- You manage challenging situations and conversations driving towards a resolution suitable for all.
- Your ability to uncover hidden customer needs utilizing effective questioning.
- Your ability to identify actions necessary to complete tasks and obtain results.
- Ability to have a positive and constructive view of working with others/outstanding teammate?
- Ability to listen to and work with diverse customers with a wide range of challenges to achieve outcomes where everybody wins.
- Learn quickly and retain information to assist with decision-making.
- Be able to display understanding.
- Excellent social skills both written and verbal.
- Multi-tasking (able to talk and research at the same time).
- Being responsible and punctual.
- Display interpersonal skills.
- Rare detail orientation.
- Take personal accountability for acquiring the expertise, knowledge and information to effectively tackle customer's issues.
- "Of service" attitude towards others.
- Associate or bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- One - two years of customer service experience, preferably in the financial services / benefits industry, or experience with defined contributions and benefit plans
- Personal computer proficiency required: Windows Office and web-based applications experience preferred.
We at Fidelity Investments, are the largest mutual fund company in the United States and one of the world's largest providers of financial services.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and cultivating a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.Certifications:
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website