The Financial Analyst III role is a keycontributor providing financial analysis and support to the FILI (Fidelity Investment Life Insurance) insurancebusiness within Fidelity's Personal Investing (PI) organization.The Team
Youwill work as part of a three-person team that supports FILI which is PI'sannuity/insurance business unit. FILI's annuity and insurance products enableour customers to save for retirement and generate guaranteed lifetime incomeduring retirement. The primaryresponsibilities of this team include: decision support through the preparationand presentation of monthly business reviews to senior management, businesscases provide on-going finance support to FILI and the broader PIorganization. The results of thisanalysis are used to help make actionable product and pricing decisions.
The ExpertiseYou Have
- Bachelor's degree required (preferably inFinance, Economics or Accounting)
- A minimum of two years' work experience as aFinancial Analyst or similar role
- Demonstrated capabilities with financialreporting, preparation and presentation to senior leadership.
- Solid understanding of Financial ServicesIndustry
- Demonstrated advanced to expert skill levelin Excel and intermediate skill level with Essbase/Smart view required
- Youpossess strong analytical capabilities and aptitude to apply these skills
- Youare a detailed orientated person with strong Microsoft Excel modeling skills
- Youpossess strong communication skills including the ability to analyze complexissues, synthesize key points and effectively communicate findings
- Yousuccessfully collaborate with business partners and work effectively as part ofa team
- Youare flexible and work well under pressure in a fast paced, dynamic environmentwith shifting priorities'
- You will lead the preparation and presentationof monthly business reviews and other reporting required by and the broader PIorganization
- You will work with business partners toensure effective expense oversight/business investment
- You will work with finance colleagues todevelop the annual budget and multi-year financial plan
- You will identify, research, monitor andreport on trends impacting business performance
- You will develop financial models tofacilitate decision making
At Fidelity, we are focused on making ourfinancial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live thelives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree ofvalue in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the besttalent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplacewhere we respect andvalueour associates for their uniqueperspectives and experiences. Forinformation about working at Fidelity, visit Fidelitycareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equalopportunity employer.
Apply on company website