The Cybersecurity Engagement and Awareness Consultant plays a meaningful role in advancing the mission of Fidelity's Enterprise Cybersecurity (ECS) efforts through his/her ability to synthesize technical information, clearly articulate business value and deliver messaging that engages a broad base of internal audiences. ECS is an integral part of the firm's technology platform and a key to the company success.The Team
The ECS Awareness and Training team supports leadership's mission to ensure consistent, appropriate security coverage for Fidelity's critical assets. We ensure business leaders and associates are aware of ECS' key areas of focus, results achieved and how each Fidelity associate shares in the responsibility to keep Fidelity cyber secure.The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, business management or related field; advanced degree a plus.
- Minimum of 7 years related professional experience in a corporate communications environment; knowledge of Fidelity a plus.
- Experience with technical subject matter preferred; information security experience a plus.
- Experience providing communication counsel to VP level leaders.
- Inventive: You're a strong self-starter, able to work independently and with others.
- Communicative: You've got excellent communications skills, visual, written and verbal.
- Balanced: You can provide critical thinking, as well as deliver tactical solutions.
- Technical: You're a pro with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), as well as Microsoft collaboration tools, including MS SharePoint, MS Teams and Yammer. Knowledge of Adobe's Creative Suite and HTML desirable.
- Adaptable: You're familiar with Agile project management practices, particularly within a product model environment. Functional experience with JIRA a plus.
- Organized: You have proven experience balancing multiple, challenging and oftentimes shifting priorities.
- Collaborative: You excel at establishing and forming relationships with business partners through collaboration and a mutual dedication to the success of the team.
- Partner with ECS leaders to understand their outstanding business needs and develop awareness strategies crafted to satisfy ECS objectives.
- Optimally plan, coordinate and execute the delivery of high-quality engagement & awareness collateral experiences – from concept to final execution – using a variety of channels to targeted audiences. These include web sites, newsletters, memos, videos, presentations, talking points and All Hands meetings.
- Generate awareness, drive engagement and support defined business objectives.
- Ensure consistency in ECS voice and style to strengthen the ECS brand.
- Develop and lead a focused digital content strategy. Ability to build and maintain digital content to improve ECS' web experience for an internal Fidelity audience.
Apply on company website