As Director of Security Architecture, you will be responsible for taking the lead and guiding project teams in delivering architecture, design, development and deployment of Brokerage Applications.
Fidelity Brokerage Technology (FBT) Architecture provides strategic technology direction and architecture vision for Fidelity's Institutional businesses. The FBT Architecture group is a comprehensive central architecture practice, leading IT strategy and architecture transformation, IT oversight and governance, promoting collaboration and open communication to facilitate better decision making at all levels.The Expertise You Have
- 10+ years of industry experience in security architecture, analytics, design, and development of enterprise solutions for multiple technology platforms, frameworks and languages.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with application security implementations and standard methodologies. Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CCSP preferred.
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM), Cryptography / Key Management, Access Controls and Security Protocols. E.g. Multi-factor, SAML, OAuth, OIDC, XACML etc.
- Experience with Docker and Docker ecosystem, DevOps tooling, such as - Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, GIT, Confluence, JIRA, JUnit, Mock frameworks and SonarCube.
- Experience establishing a strategy for and implementing cloud enterprise solutions in AWS and/or Azure.
- Experience with Agile delivery.
- Financial industry experience preferred.
- Experience with security architecture and application development. You understand the value of deploying applications in a cloud environment and how to keep them secure.
- The ability to guide the development and design of security standard methodologies to all layers of the application stack.
- You are a born problem solver and a master of implementing security standards and principles.
- A proven track record of strategic thought and you are able to communicate across all levels.
- Communicate effectively with associates across the organization to positively influence partners and key technology decision makers.
- Formulating and driving the tactical and strategic direction of FBT enterprise architecture for the most critical and large complex systems across all facets and disciplines of Fidelity Institutional.
- Defining patterns and standards for cloud and security design and development.
- Ensuring our security practices meet compliance guidelines.
- Making authoritative decisions over technical issues, project policies, standards, and strategies.
- Anticipating the applicability of major industry trends in the Fidelity environment and implementing future plans.
- Providing leadership to Proof of Concepts (POCs) for assessment of technical and business benefit.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making ourfinancial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live thelives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree ofvalue in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the besttalent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplacewhere we respect andvalueour associates for their uniqueperspectives and experiences. Forinformation about working at Fidelity, visit Fidelitycareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equalopportunity employer.
Apply on company website