Job Description: The Fidelity Health Care Group helps customers confidently make decisions that result in better health and financial outcomes, allowing them to thrive.
As an architect you will be responsible for advancing our strategic vision, direction, and design/delivery for the technology supporting our product lines. This includes driving innovation and architecture strategies and roadmaps across our organization. You will be responsible for crafting, development oversight, vendor evaluation, and recommendations for solutions in alignment with strategic blueprints. You will also provide leadership/mentorship to the business and technology areas delivering architecture, design, and development of reusable capabilities across multiple products.
Our architecture team works across the organization to set and execute on our technology strategy. We work closely with delivery teams, business partners, and technology leadership around the firm to develop plans and roadmaps that support our business goals.
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in a technical subject area
- 8+ years of technology experience in software development and architecture
- Proven experience in proposing blueprints and roadmaps, and collaboratively defining solutions and their enabling architectures
- Experience in communicating and managing technology strategy and blueprint compliance
- Familiarity with Fidelity's businesses – notably benefits administration and healthcare – is a plus
- Global experience and working across multiple time zones a plus
- Thought leadership in recommending strategic options and strategy formation
- A track record of assessing and crafting technical solutions
- Critical problem solving and sophisticated technical troubleshooting skills
- Experience driving adoption of enterprise standards and methodologies
- Your ability to communicate using multiple mediums and to varying levels
- An ability to develop and deliver presentations that resonate with an audience
- Leading the development of our technology strategy and roadmaps
- Facilitating a culture of strong engineering and collaboration across our business
- Supervising the strategic alignment of our technology asset portfolio
- Representing our organization with enterprise technology and other business units
- Providing direction and technical supervision for key architecture strategies
- Advancing the currency and compliance of our technology platforms
- Identifying integration patterns and points between design areas
- Providing support to project teams on design and application integration
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website