We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Remote Licensed Central Relationship Manager in the Greater San Diego area! The position is fully remote and requires you reside in the Greater San Diego, California area. We offer virtual interviewing and on boarding, as well as access to our virtual training and support. Full access to work from home capabilities to support our clients remotely.Central Relationship Manager
“Fidelity believes in, and is committed to, fair and consistent treatment for every associate and customer, and to creating a safe and respectful environment, in which everyone is treated with kindness, compassion and respect.” Abby Johnson | Chairman & CEO Fidelity InvestmentsIs it time to explore new challenges in your career? Join a team that's an industry leader in innovation and invests in you with key product and service offerings, groundbreaking technology, and a world-class investment platform. We empower professional growth, flexibility and support thus enabling long-term success for you and our clients. Your desire to grow and learn within the industry will open the door to a career path full of professional rewards. The Expertise We're Looking For
- 1-3 years' experience in financial services (outbound calling experience preferred)
- Related sales or customer engagement experience desired
- FINRA Series 7 required
- FINRA Series 63 and 65 or Series 66 licensed OR ability to acquire upon hire (paid training & support provided)
- Comfortable working independently, within the infrastructure of a large organization
- Excels in paperless work environment by using technology and comfort learning new tools
- Your excellent communication and interpersonal skills with clients, peers, and business partners
- Comfortable making outbound telephone calls
- Your ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A broad understanding of investment options for the high-net-worth client
- An understanding of key economic indicators and interest rates as they impact equity, fixed income products and the financial markets
- Click to hear from a few of our associates about the outstanding benefits Fidelity offers: Benefits at Fidelity Investments
- Click here for a story about how we are helping our employee's payback their student loan debt
- You are key to the Fidelity relationship strategy
- Deepening client relationships through long term guidance
- Collaborating with the Relationship Manager team company wide
- Leading the client contact strategy
- Creating long lasting meaningful relationships with clients
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at email@example.com or 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.
Apply on company website