The AlternativeInvestments Product Director is responsible for managing the alternativeinvestment strategic relationships and product consulting for Fidelity'sClearing & Custody platform for Broker-Dealers, RIAs, Family Officeclients, and Banks. Responsibilities include product strategy, strategicpartner engagement, fund sponsor relationship management, product consultation,and field support.
The ExpertiseWe're Looking For
- Background in alternative investment product management/strategy/support,
- Previous experience in Illiquid Alternative Investments (consulting, sales, product management) such as Hedge Funds, REITs, Private Equity/Debt Funds, and Fund of Funds.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required (MBA or CAIA preferred) with 6-8+ years of overall experience
- 3-5 years of experience in supporting product distribution to financial intermediaries (preferably on brokerage platform);
The Purpose of YourRole
Fidelity Institutional Investment and TechnologySolutions (FIITS) provides an integrated suite of investment product andtechnology solutions to Fidelity Institutional clients and strategic businesspartners. The product director will work closely with Fidelity RIAs,Broker-Dealers, and Family Office clients, internal Fidelity client teams,back-office service associates, and product management to provide “front-line”subject matter expertise and support for Alternative Investments. The positionwill help drive overall commercialization strategy, business case development,pricing and positioning, “go to market” planning, competitive analysis andbusiness development efforts.
The SkillsYou Bring
- You have demonstrated success in strategic partnership development, product adoption and relationship management.
- You can represent Fidelity as the alternative investment expert internally and externally including at industry events, in the media and to our customers.
- You have in-depth knowledge of how Alternative Investments are accessed, traded, and supported on custodial and /or brokerage platforms.
- You have demonstrated experience creating and meeting client engagement plans/goals
- You think strategically across multiple client segments
- You have strong communication and presentation skills, including the ability to work effectively with senior management and clients
- You have thorough analytical and problem-solving abilities with close attention to detail
The ValueYou Deliver
- Assisting the development of a comprehensive approach to commercialization; creating a cohesive pricing and packaging strategy for Clearing & Custody Clients, and Fund Sponsors.
- Conducting thorough analyses of client needs and competitors, delivering key insights regarding market and competitive landscape for the product.
- Leading strategic evaluation for new initiatives, collaborating with internal and external subject matter experts to inform perspective and recommendations
- Working with Client Experience, Vendors, Partners, Funds, Legal, Compliance, Risk, and Technology to research and drive answers and solutions to client inquiries regarding trading, billing, custody, and support.
Performing analysis in support of productpenetration/segmentation strategy and program development.
How Your Work Impactsthe Organization
AlternativeInvestments provide important portfolio diversification solutions for Fidelity'sIntermediaries and their clients, and currently comprise approximately $28B inassets under custody. By helping to drive the strategy anddevelopment of our offering, this role will help advance our mission oftransforming the advice and financial solutions delivery model to empowerinvestors, advisors and institutions to realize successful outcomes.
At Fidelity, we are focused on makingour financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people livethe lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degreeof value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the besttalent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace wherewe respect and value our associatefor their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working atFidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
FidelityInvestments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website