Company: FedEx Express LAC
Job Title: Manager Sourcing & Procurement
Job Requisition Number: RC258063
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Management Finance
Time Type: Full Time
Enrique Jacob 16
Naucalpan, Estado de México 53500
The Sourcing & Procurement Manager is responsible for building and executing sourcing strategies to drive sustainable value for the business and manage our supply chain more effectively.
- Manage a team of individual contributors based in multiple locations in Mexico;
- Source an annual spend of $250M USD with 1,000+ suppliers and develop the sourcing strategy for the managed categories particularly contract transportation;
- Support around 8,000 employees ensuring segregation of duties as per Policy performing tasks such as category management, competitive bidding, negotiation, supplier qualification and selection, industry analysis, contracts administration, etc.;
- Lead initiatives to improve our cost-to-serve and supply chain innovation; and work across the LAC organization to lead or implement Corporate, International or Divisional sourcing and procurement initiatives;
- Develop the strategic plan to achieve the expected goals and savings target; and regularly update results and present business recommendations to upper management;
- Implement the LAC Sourcing & Procurement business model in including its organizational structure, processes, policies, systems, capability and training;
- Plan and control the department's budget;
- Manage department's employees including hiring, promotion, termination, salary and career management, job assignment; and all the employee's responsibilities delegated by the Company to be performed by Management at level and function.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- 5-10 years of proven experience in Sourcing and Procurement functions for a multi-national company;
- Completed Bachelor's degree and MBA preferred;
- Fluent in Spanish and English;
- Strong general skills on Leadership, Communication, Business Analysis, Planning and Project Management
- Strong functional skills on Category Management, Sourcing Strategy, Negotiation, Competitive Bidding, Contracts Management, Supplier, Industry and Economic Analysis; and Supplier and Customer Relationship Management;
- Able to travel frequently.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world's most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World's Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World's Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World's Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013
Apply on company website