Company: FedEx Express APAC
Job Title: Engineer-Senior
Job Requisition Number: RC240944
SHANGHAI, Beijing China
Job Category: Planning & Eng.
Time Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
TO design, develop and implement operations plans and programs and assist in manpower, system or network planning projects with the objectives to ensure service and operations excellence, increase revenue and enhance customer experience with the objective to achieve FedEx APAC productivity and service goals.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline. Master's degree preferred. Experience: Two (2) years of professional experience in industrial engineering, operations management or analysis, network planning, aviation industry or related fields.
Positions needed to support both FDX and TNT on the following matters:
- Business-As-Usual operations, develop measurements for clearance performance, in-process monitoring and process efficiency
- Clearance process review and assessment with the objective to stay compliance with regulatory requirements in order to minimize risks and protect FedEx's interests
- Clearance data collections and analysis for process and efficiency improvement, customer experience improvement
- Coordinate with APAC Clearance Ops to collect information for regulatory updates
- Collaborate with Operations and global GTS team to plan and coordinate implementation of corporate projects
- Coordinate with Ops Solution team on the development of next generation ACCS system for APAC
FedEx Express is one of the world's largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the world's top 500 companies and the World's Most Admired Companies by "Fortune" magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.The Philosophy
People–Service–Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees' well-being and value their contributions to the company.The Culture
We honor innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.The Mission
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
Apply on company website