Company: FedEx Express Canada
Job Title: Account Executive, Field Sales
Job Requisition Number: RC247841
Job Family: FXE-CAN: Account Executive - CP
Time Type: Full Time
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
3803 56 avenue
Edmonton, Alberta T6B 3R7
Account Executive, FedEx At FedEx - our Canadian team is proud to be a 2018 “Best Employer in Canada” recipient and we celebrate being recognized as an organization that has a dynamic culture and a dedicated, long-tenured work environment. Not convinced? There's more we can share for you to take-in at: https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/1000352 Sounds like a great place to work – right? ---- So let's get started telling you why you might be the perfect fit for our team ----
• As our newest Account Executive; you will identify and execute on the sales and account strategy needed to embed FedEx's products and solutions and win new accounts for FedEx
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for FedEx's services
• You will growing revenue/execute on your business plan in coordination with other business units including Inside Sales, Airfreight, Trade Networks and Global Accounts.
This job might be for you if you:
• Thrive in a dynamic environment where you are comfortable working cross functionally in preparing and presenting proposals to maximize revenue and yield while selling the FedEx Canada portfolio of products
• Enjoy developing, preparing, and executing formal presentations that are tailored to meet our potential/existing customers' needs
And - we'd love if you're really good at the below as well:
• Maintaining our sales force automation tool (iSELL) on all FedEx sales related activities up to and including 'customer profiles, sales pipeline, sales calls, reporting closes, etc.
• Coordinating frequent visits and developing clear and effective written proposals and presentations to existing and prospective customers
• Researching and analyzing your territory's sales potential, and determining the value of existing and prospective customers to the organization
• Bachelor's Degree coupled with at least five (3) years of successful previous experience as a sales representative consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• 2 years (minimum) business-to-business (B2B) experience
• Outstanding presentation skills, communication and rapport building capabilities
• Strong experience surrounding contracts/negotiation
Some awesome perks to working at FedEx:
• A Career Investment Fund with up to $5k a year for programs or tuition reimbursement.
• A strong Community Service programs including diverse volunteer, charity, and fundraising initiatives to give back to both local and global communities.
• Discounted FedEx services, flights, hotels, entertainment and car rentals.
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply' and tell us more about yourself.
Finally - here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
• Fortune "World's Most Admired Companies" – 2019
• Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2019
• Reputation Institute "World's Most Reputable Companies" – 2019
• National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
• Women's Business Enterprise National Council "America's Top Corporations for Women's Business Enterprises" - 2018
• Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" – 2018
• Black Enterprise "50 Best Companies For Diversity" – 2018
This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job. The incumbent of this position is expected to perform all other duties as assigned, must be able to complete and achieve minimum thresholds on any mandatory testing and training, must be able to operate in an PC windows environment, have the ability to successfully complete all recurrence training and maintain annual accreditations where applicable and work varying shifts based on business needs. If the incumbent resides in the province of Quebec, you must be bilingual (French and English). In addition to the usual factors used in the selection process, all candidates for positions that require driving as a core competency require a valid driver's license (e.g. Class 5,G, or 1[AZ]) and a driving record with two or fewer violations and/or accidents in the 24 months prior to the date of application. Further, candidates will be assessed through careful consideration of: 1) their current driver's abstract; 2) their performance during application interviews; and 3) their performance on any driver competency assessments administered
Apply on company website