Do you currently have an opportunity to make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year, nurses at Fairview Park Hospital have the opportunity to make a real impact. As a(an) RN Endo you can be a part of change.Benefits
Fairview Park Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an) RN Endo. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
The Endoscopy Registered Nurse will provide professional surgical nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process, collaborating with other members of the health care delivery team, including physicians, to assure quality health care. The Endoscopy Nurse assumes the responsibility for ensuring effective communication with the surgical technologists, the other Registered Nurses, the surgeons, the patients and their families, as well as the other members of the surgical team.
What you will do in this role:
You will provide assistance in emergency procedures as well as elective and scheduled cases
You will work alongside surgical teams to ensure that patients receive the best possible care
You will serve as a liaison between the surgical team and the patients' families
You will be responsible for organizing supplies needed for patients
You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
Evaluates the effectiveness of care in producing the desired patient outcomes and makes adjustments in care as indicated.
Administers direct nursing care and/or directs the care of patients, consistent with the nursing care plan, including treatments, medication, hygiene, monitoring vital signs, etc
What qualifications you will need:
Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate degree in Nursing or higher is required
Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
Current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
Minimum of 1-year previous experience of nursing is strongly preferred
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 60 months of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Fairview Park Hospital is a 175+ bed acute-care hospital serving the City of Dublin, Laurens County, and the surrounding communities. Our hospital provides 24-hour emergency services, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, and rehabilitation therapy services. Other specialized programs include our Sleep Center at Fairview Park, the Same Day Surgery Center, the Heart Center at Fairview Park, the Women's Imaging Center and much more. We are committed to providing the best for our community. Our facility's stroke center scored “A” on Patient Safety Report Card. We have been named one of the nation's top 100 hospitals by Truven Health Analytics, IBM Watson Health.
At Fairview Park Hospital, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
""There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that leverages our size to make a real impact in our industry! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our RN Endo opening. Submit your application today and help advance the practice of nursing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website