Assists and directs patients family members and/or visitors. Performs routine clerical support activities.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 1-3 years clerical experience
- Greets; directs and assists patients; family members and/or visitors. May act as a liaison; conveying patient information when needed and as appropriate.
- Provides clerical and administrative support in assigned area as needed.
- Answers; screens and directs calls; or visitors.
- Collects; sorts and/or distributes mail or miscellaneous items to patient rooms.
- Utilizes computer to update and/or retrieve information.
- May operate business machinery in performance of job duties; including photocopiers; fax; calculators or other routine business machinery.
- May process routine correspondence; envelopes or labels.
- Transport patients to and from appointments with or without wheelchairs.
- Transport flowers and other items to patient rooms or departments with or without utility cart.
Apply on company website