As a Trauma Specialist, your primary functions include assisting in sales and technical support of Arthrex trauma products. This includes, but is not limited to, intramedullary nails, specialty screws and plating, external fixation, biologics, and soft tissue products. The Trauma Specialist will be the technical expert for these products within the Agency and will use their knowledge to educate customers, support Agency employees and consult with surgeons in the operating room.
The focus of this job as a Trauma Specialist, you will work with a high degree of intensity and commitment to selling Arthrex Trauma products that meet our customers' needs and achieving sales objectives that are aligned with the larger picture of the organization and its strategic goals. Trauma Specialist will report directly to the Distal Extremities Manager for the Agency.
To the Trauma Specialist we offer:
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
PTO and holidays
Professional and personal development opportunities
Opportunity to work for a dynamic, growing company
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with a high degree of intensity and commitment to selling Arthrex Trauma products that meet our customers' needs.
- Responsible for becoming the resident trauma expert as you work with a sophisticated audience of surgeons and healthcare professionals.
- Organize your materials and sort possible solutions quickly during operating/emergency room consultations.
- Develop and manage on-call schedule for the Agency.
- Manage and maintain inventory of products assigned to you.
- Achieve territory sales objectives by building and maintaining strong business relationships.
- Communicate with Evolution Sales Teams and customer accounts regarding a variety of topics, including product updates, changes to product portfolio, and educational programs.
- Cross-sell additional products or manage new product introductions as they become available.
- Work with VP of Sales and DEX Manager in the development of quotas for specific trauma products you manage.
- Maintain training in sales skills, product features/benefits, and other critical business applications.
- Collect competitive data and remain current on industry, customer, and competitive trends.
- Participate in and attend sales meetings and professional association meetings outside of regular business hours, as required.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds on a regular basis.
Must be willing to travel within Agency specific accounts with occasional travel outside of that territory for trainings/meetings.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2 years of trauma medical device sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to relate to customers and constituents within the orthopedic trauma market
- Must be comfortable in surgery/operating room environments
- Excellent communication, planning, organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving skills
Territory: San Francisco Bay Area/South Bay/East Bay, CA
Interested candidates should send their resume, cover letter, and application to email@example.com or click the Apply button below.
Evolution Surgical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website