Posted Date: Jul 8, 2020
Eurest Services, a division of Compass Group, is a premier facility services provider, offering leading national business and industry organizations solutions and customer focused support. We provide business facilities management from sustainable cleaning to laboratory support, outdoor maintenance, materials management.Job Summary
The QA Specialist is responsible for collecting, categorizing, and the accompanying documents to support Quality and company metrics. This role Supports Quality Assurance programs and activities, including internal audits, non-conformance investigations, and corrective and preventative action (CAPA) implementation and monitoring. The QA Specialist reports to the National Director of Quality Assurance, who leads a team of quality direct reports.
The incumbent is guided through knowledge of the continuous quality improvement practices within the industry, current “good practice” quality guidelines and regulations, applicable laws, health, safety and environmental practices, principles of management and supervision, and Compass department procedures and policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing subject-matter and functional support to internal & external partners.
- Performs periodic GxP auditing to include but not limited to adherence to Client specific SOPs, Good Documentations Procedures (GDP), and cleaning log books.
- Supports team with follow up on GxP non-conformance issues as needed.
- Works with operations team to ensure standardization across all business lines.
- Analyzing data to identify areas of improvement in the process, especially related to reduction of Non Conformance Reports (NCRs) and deviations.
- Leads and collaborates on non-conformance and CAPA investigations.
- Driving root cause identification, analysis, and containment action with urgent, but thorough investigations.
- Communicating results, metrics improvements, and necessary escalations to Quality and other department area leaders and managers effectively.
- Evaluating existing Quality documentation and procedures for compliance and accuracy.
- Exhibiting professional behavior with internal and external business associates that is compliant with company and customer SOPs.
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot issues related to quality and/or operational issues while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and writing with multiple levels of management and across multiple functions.
- Subject matter expert in their work area to aid in identification of sustainable solutions to address systemic issues.
- Prepares and maintains a variety of company records and reports as required.
- Other duties consistent with the role where required and/or requested by manager.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written format.
- Ability to multi-tasks and establish priorities.
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility, and flexibility.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Potential travel and time away from home up to 25% is an essential requirement for this role.
- Bachelors' Degree in a related science field or HS Diploma or GED equivalent with 5 years industry experience and course work in biology or chemistry and mathematics required.
- Detail-oriented with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Strong experience in inspection/investigation activities preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in the use of Windows based office software including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Apply to Eurest Services today!
Eurest Services is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 405872
KELLY L LUQUE
Apply on company website