Posted Date: Jul 13, 2020
Eurest Services, a division of Compass Group, is a premier facility services provider, offering leading national business and industry organizations solutions and customer focused support. We provide business facilities management from sustainable cleaning to laboratory support, outdoor maintenance, materials management.Job Summary
The Facilities Project Manager - Planner AutoCAD position supports a corporate account in Mahwah NJ.
• Design, organize, program, and coordinate space planning projects.
• Lead development of site specific space planning and program requirements for departments.
• Function as the point of contact on specific projects and provide assistance to engineers, project managers, technicians, maintenance personnel and production personnel as needed on other projects.
• Maintain, field verify, and develop options and solutions on space issues.
• Develop migration plans and sequencing of group-level and individual office moves.
• Maintain production level AutoCAD drawings of interiors of all Campus buildings.
• Maintain IWMS (internal space management program) to reflect real time data.
• Provide planning support for building renovations and other facilities enhancement projects.
• Maintain accurate records of space inventory, databases/maps, facilities layouts, and planning data in AutoCAD and/or Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, Project, etc.).
• Reconcile and recommend space solutions for current and forecasted programming.
• Support capacity/utilization studies and conduct space auditing.
• Support and train others using specific CAD experience and training.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• 2 – 3 years strategic planning experience preferred.
• Experience in Facilities planning and layout, architectural/interior design principles, project management and/or move coordination.
• Experience with AutoCAD required; experience with Revit a plus.
• Computer skills including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project) and Adobe Acrobat/pdf Creator.
• Must have strong interpersonal, customer service, communication and presentation skills.
• Capability to confirm drawings with field measurements.
• Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented; self-managed with a great attitude.
• Ability to work unsupervised and work well within a team environment.
• Able to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
• Project costing experience a plus.
Apply to Eurest Services today!
Eurest Services is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 409349
KELLY L LUQUE
Apply on company website