Posted Date: Jul 15, 2020
Eurest Services, a division of Compass Group, is a premier facility services provider, offering leading national business and industry organizations solutions and customer focused support. We provide business facilities management from sustainable cleaning to laboratory support, outdoor maintenance, materials management.Job Summary
The Facilities Project Manager provides world-class customer service and management of building construction and renovation projects. They are responsible for timely completion and financial outcome of construction projects.
- Participates in facilities capital investment planning activities.
- Provides advice and consultation for plant planning and design of improvements and capital construction projects.
- Oversees external vendors and supplier.
- The Facilities Project Manager is responsible for overseeing capital improvement projects for the plant.
- Manages all phases of project development for large and/or complex construction and facility improvement projects.
- Researches and makes recommendations on permitting and site planning.
- Participates in the selection of vendors and contractors.
- Participates in defining the terms of contract agreements and ensures work is completed satisfactorily.
- Monitors the performance of contracts to ensure compliance with applicable specifications
- Monitors project budgets to identify potential financial overruns and variances; makes appropriate recommendations to alleviate financial implications.
- Plans, prepares, monitors, and manages facility project budgets.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Project Management
- Prior experience in commercial construction
Apply to Eurest Services today!
Eurest Services is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 410055
KELLY L LUQUE
Apply on company website