Posted Date: Oct 1, 2020
Eurest Services, a division of Compass Group, is a premier facility services provider, offering leading national business and industry organizations solutions and customer focused support. We provide business facilities management from sustainable cleaning to laboratory support, outdoor maintenance, materials management.Job Summary
The Facilities Manager is responsible for the client relationship and account services provided by Eurest Services and vendors. Requires extensive experience in Facilities Management, P&L management, and the ability to expertly manage the needs of the client in all facets of the account. The Manager will oversee Janitorial services, Conference Services, Mail Services Shipping and Receiving, Receptionist Services, Records Management, Event Support, MRO Operations and Lab Support
- Responsible for accuracy and timeliness of financial data and statistics
- Controls expenses within area of responsibility
- Develops and recommends department operating budget and ensures that department operates within budget
- Evaluates and justifies supplies, equipment and purchases as needed
- Establishes work standards and work flow
- Manage the quality process as it relates to Business Support Services and set targets for quality improvement.
- Measure customer satisfaction and implement action plans for areas below standard
- Continuously review Business Support Services procedures and implement improvements when applicable.
- Create an environment of innovations and continuous improvement targeted toward improved service levels and increased efficiency within Business Support Services.
- Enable effective two way communication with all staff
- Coach and develop staff
- Maintain high staff morale for all staff members
- Demonstrates good/effective communication skills with clients and their employees.
- Demonstrates quality leadership in meeting performance plans
- Acts as a positive role model; proactive in the achievement of the facility goals and objectives
- 5+ years of Facilities Management experience within the Business & Industry sector
- Experience with Soft Services to include Janitorial
- GMP experience preferred but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- P&L Management
- Client Relations and Customer Service Oriented
- Team leadership Abilities; Staffing Recruiting, Development and Relations
- Planning, Organization & System Know-how
Apply to Eurest Services today!
Eurest Services is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 426139
KELLY L LUQUE
Apply on company website