Posted Date: Jul 1, 2020
Eurest Services, a division of Compass Group, is a premier facility services provider, offering leading national business and industry organizations solutions and customer focused support. We provide business facilities management from sustainable cleaning to laboratory support, outdoor maintenance, materials management.Job Summary
The Assistant Facilities Manager will oversee staff and subcontractors maintaining day to day operations of the client account. Provides support to the Facilities Manager and delivers excellent client service. Requires prior experience in Biotech Facilities. Services provided at the account include Housekeeping to include Lab Support, mail operations, light Maintenance, grounds and landscaping.
- Plans work and staffing schedules and areas of work to ensure adequate services are rendered.
- Manages staff and oversees subcontractors
- Assists in the hiring process; interview, hiring and training of new associates.
- Orients, develops, and supervises all supervisory/housekeeping staff.
- Conducts regular inspections and makes recommendations to the facility.
- Communicates with staff, administration, and other departments.
- Coordinates outside services (i.e. Pest Control, Window Cleaning, Medical and Solid Waste, Document Destruction, and Recycling program)
- 3-5+ years of Facilities Management experience within the Business & Industry sector
- Biotech Facilities experience
- Experience managing Janitorial services and Lab support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Client Relations and Customer Service Oriented
- Team leadership Abilities; Staffing Recruiting, Development and Relations
- Planning, Organization & System Know-how
Apply to Eurest Services today!
Eurest Services is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 407356
KELLY L LUQUE
Apply on company website