Posted Date: Nov 23, 2020
- We have an opening for a Vice President of Operations position
- Location: Seattle, WA - West Region National Accounts
As the leader in business and industry dining, Eurest is the company to join if you want a rewarding career packed with limitless opportunities. We feed the employees of the nation's largest and most-prestigious companies -- in every state and across all industries. As a member of Eurest's leadership and professional support team, you will help our 16,000 chefs, and in-unit associates excel as they deliver world-class meals in corporate cafes and executive dining rooms with on-site catering through vending innovations and more.
Our company is innovative, high performing and fast growing. Our teammates are enthusiastic, committed to quality and thrive on consistently delivering unparalleled results. And did we mention we work with exciting companies and at interesting locations? Come grow your career with Eurest.
Working as the VP of Operations you will be responsible for ensuring that assigned business operations are efficient and effective. You will ensure that the proper management of resources, distribution of services to customers, and analyses of systems are conducted.
- Meets commitment to results for all areas of responsibilities. Including but not limited to: Client Retention and Satisfaction, Financial Performance and Requirements, Regulatory Compliance, Purchasing Requirements, Culinary Programs and Standards, Human Resources Management, Retail and Marketing Programs
- Directs business to achieve high performance as measured by the company scorecard
- Successfully builds relationships at all levels of the organizations
- Identifies client's needs
- Communicates account progress and new Company programs to client
- Conducts and/or monitors customer, client and associate satisfaction surveys
- Visits clients and facilities regularly
- Delivers the corporate communications and priorities to both the region team members and clients
- Builds an effective and results achieving team within the region
- Communicates effectively with all team members
- Ensures that all direct reports take specific action to correct issues at client units that do not attain corporate levels of satisfaction
- Develops and monitors realistic and accurate budget and forecasts.
- Ensures that the Region is meeting financial performance and client forecasts
- Participates in the sales process by working with pre-proposal site survey team, aiding in presentations, aiding in negotiation and approving of final contact
- Ensures that Operations Team members are performing their responsibilities effectively
- Ensures that audits are conducted at all facilities including but not limited to: Financial and Contractual, Sanitation and Food Safety, and Human Resources Yearly audits
- Bachelor's degree is preferred, or equivalent professional experience
- 12-15 years upscale food service experience, including 10 years at the management level and five to seven years' experience of multi-unit management
- Contract managed food service experience
- Experience in personnel management including hiring, supervision, evaluation and succession planning
- Ability to multi-task as well as stay on task and concentrate with constant interruptions
- Must be able to make business decisions based on financial reports and similar facts
- Must be knowledgeable on HACCP controls along with proper storage and use of food
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- ServSafe or Department of Health certification a plus
- Must be able to read and interpret business records and statistical reports
- Must be able to analyze and interpret policies established by administrators
Apply to Eurest today!
Eurest is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Req ID: 430991
JULIE A LEYVA
Apply on company website