Posted Date: Jul 3, 2020
Position Title: General Manager
Location: Indianapolis, IN
As the leader in business and industry dining, Eurest is the company to join if you want a rewarding career packed with limitless opportunities. We feed the employees of the nation's largest and most-prestigious companies -- in every state and across all industries. As a member of Eurest's leadership and professional support team, you will help our 16,000 chefs, and in-unit associates excel as they deliver world-class meals in corporate cafes and executive dining rooms with on-site catering through vending innovations and more.
Our company is innovative, high performing and fast growing. Our teammates are enthusiastic, committed to quality and thrive on consistently delivering unparalleled results. And did we mention we work with exciting companies and at interesting locations? Come grow your career with Eurest.
We have an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial manager who has a passion for customer service! The General Manager holds duties related to day to day operations of a premium airline lounge and associated units. The position entails a need for excellent communication skills; ability to multi-task, strong team leadership, client relations and ensures superior food quality and a safe and sanitary environment for guests and associates.
- Oversees all P&L and budgeting as it pertains to the account
- Manages overall day to day operations of the account
- Creates, upholds and maintains a safe and sanitary work environment
- Prepares staff for state and local regulatory audits as well as client inspections, and conducts random compliance checks
- Conducts HR functions including hiring, progressive counseling, terminations
- Oversees scheduling, payroll and team training
- Maintains excellent relationships with customers, guests and Client as well as other departments
- Works with the Chef and management team in creating menus and providing top quality food
- Rolls out new culinary programs in conjunction with Company marketing and culinary team
- Other duties as required
- BS, Hospitality or Culinary degree strongly preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Five(5)+ years of foodservice management experience
- High volume production experience
- Prior experience in hotels, country clubs/private clubs is preferred
- Prior experience in airport lounges is a plus
- Previous experience managing a budget
- Desire to learn and grow with a top notch foodservice company
Apply to Eurest today!
Eurest is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 407567
Apply on company website